- To allow us to carry out all the cleaning and sanitizing operations required by national and territorial protocols, we kindly ask you to check in after 14:30 and check out by 09:30.
We thank you for your understanding.
- Upon your arrival you will be given all the information relating to your stay safely. We wish you can take advantage of our services in a peaceful atmosphere. In any case, we will send you an explanatory communication by email before your arrival.
- In common areas, please wear a facemask, keep the safety distances from other people (indicated by the appropriate signal) and use the sanitizing gel for hands. It is at your disposal.
- The apartments and bungalows will be cleaned with specific products. Each procedure, including that relating to tissue disinfection, will take place in accordance with national and territorial protocols.
- At “Villaggio Val Molini – Bungalows & Apartments” there is a Covid-19 company reference person who received the certification attesting to his participation in the course promoted by the Provincial Health Services Agency UOPSAL.
- You will be able to enter the swimming pool. We ask you to respect the regulation for its safe use.
We will carry out the water analysis before opening and on a monthly basis, we will also disinfect the sunbeds and equipment present according to the methods and times required by the protocols.
- The Well-being Area is for exclusive use. You can book your relax appointment in two time slots.
To know the details relating to our services, consult the dedicated page by clicking here.
N.B .: the content of the section is constantly updated as it is our firm will to respect the indications of the national and territorial protocols of hygiene and safe reception and the latter may be subject to revision over time.
Check-in & Check-out
The apartments and bungalows are available from 2:30 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 9:30 am on the day of departure. In case of specific needs, please contact us at (+39) 327-7931667 or send us an email to email@example.com.
The reservation becomes definitive following confirmation by email from one of our reception operators and only after the payment of a deposit equal to 30% of the total amount of the vacation. The transfer must be made (within 7 days) to the current account in the name of VAL MOLINI SRL – IBAN IT63S 08026 72140 000000072488 – SWIFT / BIC: CCRTIT2T06A held at the Cassa Rurale di Ledro.
We invite you to read our cancellation policies:
- Up to 30 days before the day of arrival: no penalty.
- From 29 – 3 days before arrival the deposit will be retained and it can be used for another vacation during the same year.
- From 2 to 0 days, in the event of a no-show, late arrival or early departure, the full amount of the vacation will be charged.
The payment of the vacation can be made in cash (according to the legal limits), by bank transfer, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and by debit cards. Payment of the balance of vacation amount is required on the day of arrival at the moment of delivery of keys to access the accomodation.
The rates indicated on the website and in the booking engine are VAT included. They do not include the tourist tax, extras not indicated in the vacation quote, expenses related to the presence of additional guests (not included in the vacation quote).
The tourist tax is € 1,50 per person per night. Children under the age of 14 are exempt. This is an extra that must be paid on place. The tax is applied up to a max of 10 consecutive nights.
In the apartments and bungalows can stay guests who do check-in. If additional people want to stay upon your invitation, we will calculate an extra fee for their overnights.
Four-legged friends are allowed on request. The cost is € 5.00 per night (without food). We remind you that in the common areas they must be kept on a leash and that they do not have access to the spa and swimming pool. We trust in your understanding.
Smoking is prohibited in all apartments, bungalows and enclosed spaces.
From 1st April 2022 it is NOT mandatory to be in possession of the Green Pass (both Green Pass Base and Super Green Pass) in order to stay at the Villaggio Val Molini.